SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Tom Bombadil's Moderator Application

Tom Bombadil

Current Steam Name: Tom Bombadil
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:457632637
Discord Handle: Harbass#4870

Description of myself: Im a pretty laid back guy who just wants to enjoy gaming with his mates and the communities im in. Im not really one to be a push over either but am easy to work and communicate with.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I regularly play on the KZG servers and when i do i make sure that i am respectful of everyone in the server, welcoming to any new comers and make sure that everyone feels included.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped some of the admin team clean up servers and ensure the right people are banned/kicked. I also help out any new players in the server by making sure they arent picked on or by training with them and giving advice on how to improve.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 455

Vouching staff member/s: LooseyGoosey
Vouching player/s: Samurai, Oracle

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Tom Bombadil,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Thanks for the app Tom. 

Its going to have to be a no from me. I have had a few occasions where we have had to kick or ban you for FFA. Even though that may have been a while ago I haven't seen you enough to know if you have stopped doing that. 

tenor.gif

Hello Tom, thank you for your application. 

I am on the fence as there has been some mass FFA over time. 

But is possible that this has completely stopped and I'd welcome submissions as to the length of time which has elapsed and whether it is true that the behaviour has completely stopped. 

Duke

Thanks for the replies boys, I wont deny that you're both correct in saying there have been times where I've been kicked or ffaing,  but that hasn't occurred in over a month. I usually play with loosey when I'm on kzg so you can ask him how I've been doing in the server if you want someone else's opinion. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management