SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Vegvisir's Moderator Application

Vegvisir

Current Steam Name: Vegvisir
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:150206183
Discord Handle: Vegvisir#1292

Description of myself: FFAJW - Free for all justice warrior.

I'm a new player and have been immersed in Mordhau's duelling scene, experiencing toxic FFA's constantly as new player is disheartening. This has strived me to see what I can do to promote a healthy and competent server community, this is my aim which regards to this expression of interest.

I see players constantly harass staff from other communities about positions and privileges, being absent minded of the impending responsibility as new staff.

I know through real world experience, staff has a duty of care to transparently represent their employers/superiors image as per agreements; I am stating this because it aligns with my aim as an applicant for your organisation.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Representing KZG and the staff through deliberation in a competent manner.

Promoting a high level of healthy communication competency in server community.

A justified level of reaction to a problem.

Patience.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Nothing substantial

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 192

Vouching staff member/s: LooseyGoosey
Vouching player/s: LooseyGoosey

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Vegvisir
changed discord handle

• Bot

Hi Vegvisir,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You are always a great person to have on the server. Never cause any issues, always asking for admins help and actually a general good bloke from what I can tell.

The only thing working against your app right now is your play time, most of us have 500+ hours each, and the hours do mean alot. 

Unsure what to do here, we will discuss more and other admins can have their say ! But you are a pleasure to have around! 

Tack så mycket

tenor.gif

Thank you Majinpoo!

I appreciate the feedback, It's nice to know I've caused no waves - in between the moments my skull is being used as your maul holster. About the hours, as stated in the app I am a new player imo (so I do lack the esoteric advantage of clocking phat hours) and not striving for anything more than what I can contribute.

Essentially I want to tick boxes for you guys, I don't want to fill a position if its not appropriate.

Praecēdēns magister

Vegvisir

(This reply isn't considered as a self bump, right?)

I second Majin's comments. You're a nice, polite and well-behaved fellow Vegvisir and I always remember when we've said voice hellos in game.

+1

Edited by Duke
added well-behaved

Thank you Duke

I'm surprised to see your vote, I'm glad that you feel that way. When we duel, you've been precedent to my skill development and decorum.   

(Pepe reaction because of that 1+)

Praecēdēns magister

Vegvisir

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management