SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] far-'s Moderator Application

far-

Current Steam Name: far-
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:118395338
Discord Handle: fluhan#6077

Description of myself: I am a 21-year-old student living in New Zealand and majoring in information systems while also working part-time. I love CS and have played since late 2015.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I was a 1v1 admin on invex before it died and have banned many cheaters that joined Invex. I have a total of 5000 hours on CS:GO so I do have a fair amount of playtime.

https://www.faceit.com/en/players/optn

https://steamcommunity.com/id/realoptn/

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: When I do play CS I usually hop on the 1v1 server. I am applying because I want to help the community by being an active staff member for the server and try to provide a cheater-free community for people to play on without having to interact with cheaters.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 7 days

Vouching staff member/s: Y0shi
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi far-,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Your play-time is absolutely amazing as well as your experience as both an aim administrator and as a long-time CS:GO player, and that obviously comes in great when dealing with cheaters, but cheaters are only one aspect of being a moderator. Nevertheless, I've seen you on a fair bit and you seem to come on almost daily, However, I feel like you could definitely put some more effort into your application. 

1v1 is by far the most intense aim server we currently have, your experience on specifically 1v1 servers as both an ex-administrator and a player is a massive benefit, changing to +rep

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

As Diamond stated, you have great play-time on the 1v1 server in addition to the previous experience of being an admin in another community. I do believe, however, that you need to put more effort into your application specifically describing the various qualities you have and can bring to benefit the KZG community. I wish you the best of luck, but unfortunately, based on your effort, I will have to -rep.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

+rep from me. Although there is a lacking in the application itself, your playtime is outstanding and I've seen you on 1v1's a fair bit, every time you've come off welcoming and humorous. You would make a good addition to the team imo. I have seen you on and held conversation with you previously so I'm really happy to vouch for this you on this one :) 

Best of luck,

Viper <3  

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management