SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Blood's Moderator Application

Remy

Current Steam Name: Blood
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:444641306
Discord Handle: Remy#1111

Description of myself: I am just a chill guy who plays surf and chats with everyone helping anyone else.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: servers have a lack of admins and mods so I thought I'd wing it and apply so that if anything comes up and problems accur I could address them without calling anyone else and causing more problems.

Honestly. I think of myself so poorly I have no idea what to out in these boxes. Sorry.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Just being apart of the community and talking to people, being friendly and inviting new players to the community

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 5 days 17:22:30 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by imp
Fixing application

• Bot

Hi Blood,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

Hope you're having a good day. Please ensure you add your SteamID so that administrators/moderators can find your profile because your name is very common, I'll do it for you this once though :)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:444641306 

Best of luck with your application! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Hi!

I have not come across you on the servers, so I can't say much about your character. I would suggest you take the time to flesh out your application a little more though with some information about your personality and skills; " I think of myself so poorly I have no idea what to put in these boxes" isn't exactly the best thing to write if you want to be accepted haha! Good luck :)

-neutral

Judging by the comments made on this forum and your application by yourself, I feel you are not quite mature enough for the staff team but that is just my opinion. Best of luck.

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

• 4 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management