SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] z. Wish's Moderator Application

Wish

Current Steam Name: z. Wish
Steam ID: 76561199093851516
Discord Handle: z, Wish#0838

Description of myself: Plays mordhau quite a bit... makes music as a living

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I'm a regular on the mordhau duel server and i try to keep the peace when there are no admins on... when i join the server i try to be as friendly as possible and to be as reasonable as possible... im also an admin on a horde server so i know how to deal with mingers

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming:  try to keep the peace when there are no admins on... when i join the server i try to be as friendly as possible and to be as reasonable as possible

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 60

Vouching staff member/s: Loosey Goosey
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Wish
Update to server time

• Bot

Hi Wish,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

Hope you’re having a good day. Please ensure you input the correct information in accordance with what the application is asking of you. In the case of your SteamID, it looks something like STEAM_0:0:1029372918 for example. I’ll do it for this once though :))

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:187824798

Best of luck with your application! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Hey Wish, 

Thanks for your application.

With a greater period of time in the KZG community, I'd be more likely to +1.,

At this time, I will have to be neutral toward your application. 

Duke

Thanks for applying Wish.

I agree with Duke. I don't really know anything about you, I assume you are a newer player. I can't really make a decision until you have been a bit more active.

Regards,
Broseph

Hey Wish,

I would have liked to have seen more detail in the application, especially considering the lack of hours on KZG and that none of the team know you at all or very well.

For this reason I'll be denying the app, if you have any questions though feel free to reach out via Steam or Discord.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management