SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Choogzy's Moderator Application

Choogzy

Current Steam Name: Choogzy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:124053992
Discord Handle: Choogzy#0045

Description of myself: My real name is Liam. I'm from Geelong, VIC. I'm on surf pretty regularly and I thought it'd be a good idea to apply for mod so I can try a resolve problems without having an admin called every time there's a minor incident. I'm pretty laid back generally but don't mind stepping up enforcing rules when needed. I enjoy striking up a conversation with anyone in the servers I play on as I feel it leads to a better gaming session. Having people scream into the mic has a negative impact on the fun and I wish to help combat that.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I like to strike up conversations and talk to new people. I believe this creates a chill environment and brings people back to KZG servers which benefits KZG staff positively as they might end up buying VIP. I enjoy teaching newer players the basics of surf and trying to help them complete their first map which gets them hooked.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have boosted the discord server, Reported a map exploit, I rock the shark player model which gets people asking about VIP, I try to be kind to everyone I come across and I've gone out of my way to do welfare checks on people who have been mentally destroyed due to 14 year old eshays.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 4 days 15:34:31 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by Choogzy
I feel like I did a bad job on the description of myself

• Bot

Hi Choogzy,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Choogzy!

Whenever I have come across you on the servers you have always been calm and polite, and I can confirm you do go out of your way to DM people to check up on them! You have also taken on the responsibility of reporting repeat offenders in order to maintain the good vibes of the server for everyone and I do believe you have the best interests of KZG at heart. I wish you all the best with your application!

+rep

Hopefully ill be able to come across you the next time im on, if not hopefully ill be able to see your capabilities another way. Good luck with you app

Hey Choogzy,

I agree with all comments made by Rab and on top of that you provide good, fun, friendly banter and are a good judge of peoples boundaries which is beneficial! All the best with your application.

+rep

Boomer

Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-Copy-of-

On 16/10/2020 at 5:30 PM, rab said:

I can confirm you do go out of your way to DM people to check up on them!

Yeah can confirm he DM'd me saying something similar hahaha

image.png

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management