SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Dr. Cocktor's Moderator Application

Dr. Cocktor

Current Steam Name: Dr. Cocktor
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52935027
Discord Handle: dr cocktor#7553

Description of myself: I possess a MENSA certified IQ of 127. And I play MORDHAU a lot.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am the greatest FFA artist still alive (and yes, it is an art). I am smooth, calculated, cunning, and subtle. I do my homework and know when to strike. I've gone in and out of servers without anyone realizing what I've done. I am so deceptive I've gotten players who wanted revenge on me kicked or even banned multiple times with no punishment to myself. In fact, it gives a mix of anger and bewilderment to other players on why I have not been permabanned, or even banned for longer that a week on any MORDHAU server. In short, nobody can fuck with me, not players, not vote kickers, and definitely not admins. And that's why I should be accepted, I have pretty much lived with my fellow FFAers, I know their kind, A distinct but subtle difference between the regular player that fears the servers rules and its admins. I'm practically an expert on the subject of FFA. Put me on a populated server and I'll know who to watch based on action alone. And that's the qualities I will bring to KZG.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I keep the admin team sharp. To be frank, the KZG MORDHAU admins are blinded by thick cloud of hubris. FFA happens right in front of their eyes and they can't even see it. Ask any regular player to rank the OCE servers and KZG with fall last every time. And of course, the singular point of failure of a server regarding FFA rests on the admin team. Now I'm sure the practice they have gotten from me has done something to mitigate this, but I'm not sure how long until this hubris I speak of will lead to KZG's downfall.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1058

Vouching staff member/s: LooseyGoosey
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Dr. Cocktor,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hubris - excessive pride and/or confidence.

Projection - projecting undesirable feelings or emotions onto someone else, rather than admitting or or dealing with the unwanted feelings. 

Duke

• ruthles_kila locked this topic
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management