SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] Voltic's Moderator Application

Voltic

Current Steam Name: Voltic
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:75062831
Discord Handle: Voltic#0229

Description of myself: Been playing KZG since ~2018, built my computer late 2018. From Sydney, CSGO is my #1 game. Enjoy the emote feature. Have been called the "emote guy" by people. I throughly enjoy retakes executes and am on whenever I can. I try to get along with everyone on the server. I’m about to finish school and do delivery driving for an Indian restaurant, my car stinks, and I try to help those who may need it. 

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Fun and entertainment which can make sure that everyone enjoys there time on the server, ensuring rules are met with players, decent player, humour which can be helpful in communication with people and coming off as a good person which I believe is a good value to have as a mod  and a friendly attitude which again is a good feature as a mod and ensures people trust you as a mod.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I try to make sure that everyone has an enjoyable time on the server, I report hackers and griefers when I come across them and I always try to minimise the impact and insults of toxic players on the server.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 8 days and 12 hours/204 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Goosepants

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by sinister
Fixing up application

• Bot

Hi District,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

You have great play-time on the server group you are applying for which is defiantly looked for. However, you need to put more effort into your application. I would like to see you answer the question about the various ways you have contributed to KZG whether that is through reporting hackers, assisting new players with how the server works or informing people of various rules etc. I would also like to see more detail on the qualities you can bring to KZG and specifically how they can help you to be a better staff member and assist the community. I wish you the best but solely based on what I see it is a -rep from me.

EDIT: Thanks for taking my advice and adding to the app, I now remember seeing you around and strongly agree that you are very humorous, good luck! Update: +rep

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

+rep have played with him before. although there is a lacking in the app I have seen first hand how he acts within the community & he has told me about toxicity and several other things within the server. He'll fit in with the current staff team with his attitude and outlook on how he can contribute to the community. <3 

best of luck,

viper <3 

• 【 fly me to the moon, let me play among the stars】

*°:⋆ₓₒ ☽ ◯ ☾    ₓₒ⋆:°*

tumblr_np8936M9fH1uvjclyo1_500.gifv

*°:⋆ₓₒ Viper#6176 ₓₒ⋆:°*

Hey, 

I've not had much contact with you so I'm really just going off your app - From what I can see, you seem like a down to earth guy which is really useful when dealing with the intensity that comes with some of our aim servers (1v1 specifically). Your play-time is quite outstanding, but it's actually not what you've listed, it's more than that. Your correct play-time (Just AIM) is 8 days and 12 hours/204 hours. +rep. 

Best of luck with your application! 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management