SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] z. Van™'s Unban Appeal

Van Of Smoko

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: z. Van™
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110665387 / 76561198181596503 (64)
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
KZG | Steam ID Finder Link: https://steamid.killzone.gg/?q=76561198181596503
Discord Handle: Van™#5734

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? MORDHAU
What server did you receive the punishment on? All duel servers

What staff member issued the punishment: LooseyGooseyGod

Ban Reason: FFA

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: First offence and no real evidence apart from me bragging about it on discord. I will admit I did do some ffaing in that game, but a 10,000 minute ban is way over the top. I would like to see my ban heavily reduced more fitting to the actual offence.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: YES, Won't let me paste anything here, can send via steam or discord

• Bot

Hi Van Of Smoko,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Van,

As an ex-staff your punishment start much much higher, as you should know how to act and perform on our servers.

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager

Hello z. Van™,

Thanks for taking the time to submit an appeal.

As kila touched on, you were an admin and will be held to a higher standard, hence the heavier punishment.

As a head administrator on another Mordhau server I'm sure you can agree that bragging about breaking the rules with FFA and forcing another player to "RQ" (rage quit) through your acts would command a hefty punishment. If anything, this is a light punishment.

This ban appeal is denied as I think you require the time to reflect on this especially as a figure-head of another community server that prides itself on harsh punishments for "sh*tters".

In this case you have fallen well into this category of players you pride yourself on coming down hard on.

I'm sure this will be circulated on Discord :) my ears are already burning.

Please also keep in mind that any repeat offences will result in a much harsher ban. If you would like to discuss this further feel free to DM me on Steam or Discord.

Thanks for your time.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management