SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] z. CEO of depression's Moderator Application

CEO of depression

Current Steam Name: z. CEO of depression
Steam ID: STEAM_76561197993730220
Discord Handle: Mateos#2079

Description of myself: Not too young not too old, Straight A's at school, love life, love family, love Mordhau and love friends

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Increased moderation and rise in Zion and KZG relations, hopefully a balance of both communities can be resolved throughout the rising popularity of Mordhau itself, more qualities to add is my personal communal traits and popularity that could contribute further to popularity and my intent of moderation across servers, so what I personally hope to reach for is a balance of communal connection and fun with leveled moderation that keeps servers within check

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: None to say, though with current relations with Zion and numbers of hours within the server during level development I define myself as an amateur of communal connections

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Not exact though probably 100-150 hours within servers

Vouching staff member/s: Duke
Vouching player/s: Duke

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: YES, Zion

• Bot

Hi CEO of depression,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management