SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Lamb Sauce's Moderator Application

LambSauceNZ

Current Steam Name: Lamb Sauce
Steam ID: STEAM_76561197980786638
Discord Handle: Lamb Sauce#6746

Description of myself: 33 dude living in NZ, father of a 9 year old boy, love gaming and sports.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Have a good reputation in the Mordhau community. Friendly and chilled out dude. Not in any way a troll or a nuisance. I enjoy the game a lot and am fond of having a server where people can just duel without having to withstand trolls that just want to ruin it for everyone else (free for allers).

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Nothing so far apart from playing on the Mordhau servers regularly and being a part of the ongoing community.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Can't find me on the link provided.. I have 550 hours in Mordhau if that's of any use. I am a regular on KZG Mordhau servers.

Vouching staff member/s: KZG. LooseyGoosey
Vouching player/s: KZG. LooseyGoosey

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi LambSauceNZ,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey Lamb Sauce,

Really happy to accept this app, been waiting for it for a while ?

Msg me on Steam or Discord to get started.

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management