SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP] ofu likes to doggystyle noy's Unban Appeal

ofu

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: ofu likes to doggystyle noy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:523432201
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: STEAM_0:0:523432201
KZG | Steam ID Finder Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/plakirtss/
Discord Handle: ofu/plakirts#0255

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: Boomer

Ban Reason: hacking

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: because i didnt do anything there's 9 people who can vouch me : water/rain, Yeetus, Laxus, Vigilant, Vachunter, Kryptic, Fuyu. i was banned before for false cheats and this time "Boomer aka Senior admin" banned me for hacking

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: -SELECT-, 

• Like 2

• Bot

Hi SweatyNerd,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

+1 Did not cheat, apparently got a no scope throughout map on AWP server which is quite common. Also he admitted to hacking in casual conversation and banter, which apparently means admitting to cheating. Overall man is not hacking. 

+rep .Yeah, This guy (Boomer) claimed that he was a casual player and said that he hopped on and said this guy is noscoping people across the map. This same "Admin"  has  00:23:15 hours  many hours on the KZG AWP server, therefore isn't very familiar with game mechanics of the AWP server. Or if he does know the mechanics, Boomer shouldn't just jump to the conclusion, he's hacking because hes noscoping.

Edited by Yeetus

+rep Ofu is not hacking, Boomer was baiting out a response from Ofu during casual conversation, I can attest that most of the better players on awp will jokingly agree that we are hacking everytime someone worse than us gets salty and accuses us. 

As Vigilant said we all joke around on the server if someone kills someone etc they call them out for hacks as a "joke". ofu is very well known on the server and if someone said he was hacking or he said it people would know its a joke. and as yeetus said he dosent even have 1 day on the server.

Edited by Flurry

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management