SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] [QuQu] EmPty's Moderator Application

1tap

Current Steam Name: [QuQu] EmPty
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: [QuQu]EmPty#4850

Description of myself: Friendly skilled player, I have played csgo for 4 years now, and I have no tolerance for cheaters, I would like to work together and try my best with other staffs to make Killzone a cheater-free and non-toxic comminity

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: As I have said I have no tolerance for the cheater, and I will do my best to help other staff members, and also to play with other players to gain my skills,
Qualities: friendly, non-toxic, communication, and most importantly passion towards this community that I have started to play 4 years ago on the awp server

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped the community in reporting cheaters

Play time on the server group I am applying for: KZG | Retakes 1-9

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: ?????? https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199088626708/

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi 1tap,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• drk changed the title to [AIM] [QuQu] EmPty's Moderator Application

Hey,

Please ensure you fill out information correctly in accordance with the layout. Also, to find your play-time, go to KZG Gameme, search your SteamID and click on the servers you play, but I'll do both for you this once. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:220288131

Play-time on AIM: Approx. 136 Hours. 

As for my opinion, your application appears to be purely catered towards dealing with cheaters, which, if anything, is one of the smaller issues moderators deal with. In most cases, you'll be dealing with a lot more than just cheaters (e.g. people flanking/delaying, mic spammers, racism, etc.). Personally, I believe there's still room for improvement in both your application and what you say on the server.

-rep for now.  

Best of luck with your application. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Yea so I'm gonna have to go with Diamond on this one, Cheaters isn't a common occurrence and if it does happen it is dealt with reasonably quick as we have admins on nearly 24/7.  In terms of the applications I believe it can be improved upon HEAVILY as of current it does not seem to me at least "Moderator worthy", however I wish you the best of luck in your application. 

-rep 

I have seen you around before which means that you are generally active but based on the effort you put into your application and your chatlogs which demonstrate toxic and immature behaviour it is a -rep from me.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management