SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] GARRYTHEGOAT's Moderator Application

GARRYTHEGOAT

Current Steam Name: GARRYTHEGOAT
Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198402701761/
Discord Handle: JamalOshea#3214

Description of myself: chilled out person wanting to grow there skill in mordhau and be a fair person

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: iam mature and have been admin on other games and know how to handle situations with high standards and maturity and not put my emotions into the outcome of anything

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: i have played majority of my hours in kzg servers and i think that you guys could need some more mods for the duel servers

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 200 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: angelpunish3r, poopbong

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi GARRYTHEGOAT,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Garry, 

Thanks for your application and best of luck.

I will have to sadly -1 this application as the logs reflect that you were banned for FFA in the previous fortnight. 

Duke

• Sad 1

Hello Garry,

I have seen you display traits of a  good natured player and keep things relatively friendly.

Although in light of Dukes claims of FFA in the past, I can confirm this is true (based). This is mostly due to you getting involved after being FFA’ed, regardless; KZG has zero tolerance for any forms of FFA on the duel servers.

neutral vote at this stage.

Hi Garry,

The team have voted internally and unfortunately at this time we will not be bringing you on as an admin

Thanks for taking the time to submit an application, if you have any questions please feel free to msg me on Steam or Discord

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management