SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] Jegus Goblin's Moderator Application

Jegus Goblin

Current Steam Name: Jegus Goblin
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199057592400
Discord Handle: Jegus#0666

Description of myself: Im a bit of a troll, and even though it sounds bad i mainly just like to screw around with the goblins, ive been playing mordhau for a while now and i stafrted in the KZG servers, and even thougb im not as well known as most players i still think of myself as a semi respected player in the community

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: For my case i want to make the mordhau KZG serves better to duel in, as ive noticed a lot of FFA lately and just alot of rule breaking in general, and i dont think that harsh enough punishment is being handed out in most cases, especially for repeat offenders

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I havent made much but i have made myself known with some of the admins and i still occasionally hang around for some fun duels, ive helped shape a few new players i met on there and even though i dont directly talk to them ive helped introduce them to the community, and id like to keep helping cause i feel like they can be even more

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 150+ hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Jegus Goblin,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Jegus, 

Thank you for taking the time to make an admin application. 

Organised FFA trolling undermines the community's ability to enjoy duel servers.  

I will -1 this application as a record of trolling should preclude eligibility. 

Duke

Hi Jegus,

Goblins are known to organise raids and group FFA, you yourself had a ban 3 days ago on SPQR Duels for trolling. I don't think you could be trusted as an admin.

Regards,

Broseph

Hey Jegus,

Thanks for taking the time to submit the application, unfortunately we will not be accepting it at this time.

Unfortunately, the goblins have a poor reputation for organised FFA and recently I've been tagged a couple times in the discord with some less than savoury and unfounded accusations about admins.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management