SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] rj's Moderator Application

rj_

Current Steam Name: rj
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123082304
Discord Handle: rj#9025

Description of myself: Before I state my application again I'd like to start off my acknowledging my previous mod application that got denied. From my understanding, my application got denied because of toxic chat behavior in the past. I can acknowledge that I have been toxic and a bit of a "keyboard warrior" in the past but personally I think I'm a bit reformed and very reasonable on KZG servers now.

I'm Ryan Jones, or better known as rj. I've been playing CSGO for over 5 years now and have been playing on KZG servers for as long as I can remember. Throughout my time in playing CS:GO I competed in local LAN events in New Zealand and also CGA.

I just finished high school and am going on to do a diploma in business next year. I plan to continue working on my "side hustles/business" while out of school and while completing my Diploma in Business. Throughout my years of playing CSGO I have: Ran "Regno Ten Mans" and "Faded 10 Mans". These were the two biggest pugging platforms ran through discord for OCE. I also staffed for District 9 Retakes, District 9 10 mans, Down Under Gaming and Krater (all OCE csgo community servers). Running and staffing these large OCE counter strike communities taught me how to properly run and staff community servers in high quality manner. I also was co-founder and general manager for Mako (https://twitter.com/MakoESC) before Qu1ckdraw (CEO OF https://twitter.com/FURYGlobaI), DannyB and I sold it.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read my KZG AIM Staff Application.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I think I'd be a great asset for KZG as I have years of experience through running and staffing large CSGO OCE communities. I know how to keep players of communities like KZG satisfied and I know how to ensure servers are running as smoothly as possible. Although I may of haven't been the greatest in the past attitude wise while playing on various server, I think that I can learn from that and use it to moderate KZG servers in good manner.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: In the past, when Blizz (https://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficiallyBlizz) was a staff member on KZG, I would report to him when he was online if someone was cheating, breaking rules or being indecent in chat. I knew Blizz as he was a player in Regno and Faded 10 mans.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 2 days, 04:39:34 hours

Vouching staff member/s: -
Vouching player/s: Juzo, Addict, Jono, Jeepy, Hue, Particle, CrimZM and more.

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi rj_,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management