SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] z. Düx Das Ente's Moderator Application

z. Düx Das Ente

Current Steam Name: z. Düx Das Ente
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:103910138
Discord Handle: Vögel#7145

Description of myself: I'm fairly quiet & reserved but open up alot around friends. I like things being ordered but not to the point of tedium. I'd consider myself fairly laid back and I would hope others think of me the same way. I am fully accepting of myself being able to make mistakes and will do everything to improve from them. Down to earth realist.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I can bring discipline to the KZG servers, but also instill a sense of relaxation and fun as well. I will restrict peoples ability to have fun, only ensuring that the rules of the server are not broken. I believe I possess compassion, and can level with people with genuine trust and emotion, qualities I find are important for maintaining good relationships with others online. The ability to understand another persons perspective rather than just my own is a skill I think would be valuable to Killzone Gaming.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I am friends with mutiple KZG Mordhau admins, and have assisted them on several occasions with monitoring the servers, and reporting rule-breakers.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: I join KZG servers consistently day-to-day for at least 30 minutes. I am willing to increase this number to fulfill other duties.

Vouching staff member/s: LooseyGooseyGod, Pizza Man (Psycho), Countess Rebecca, KZG.Duke, Swagalicious, Hostile Man
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi z. Düx Das Ente,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Ignore me just posting the correct ID for the other admins 76561198168086005

Keep in mind he was apart of ANZMCT before we disbanded (so was pizza man (psycho) and I )

and keep in mind vouching people means you have talked to us and asked us to vouch for you.

Hey Dux,

First of all, quack.

Secondly, I know you are a member of Zion and rep their clan tags. I've recently been asking new admin members to display 'KZG.' tags to provide clarity for players on who is an admin and can help.

We are discussing this application internally but I wanted to raise this with you first so you are aware and can consider it.

Hi Dux, 

Top application and very much someone that would make a great addition to the team. 

I echo what Rebecca and Loosey have said but nevertheless +1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management