SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] StMelon's Moderator Application

StMelon

Current Steam Name: StMelon
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199049932492
Discord Handle: StMelon#7246

Description of myself: chill, funnyish happy person who enjoys playing games for fun and competitively. playing games is a fun place for me to be with friends and be myself

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: i can bring some skill to killzone and can bring friendliness and hopefully some laughs to the admins and community. i can be good person and can be a person to talk to if needed

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: made the server a slightly nicer place. i have reported ffaers and people not doing the right thing

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 230

Vouching staff member/s: vegsivir
Vouching player/s: supple genius

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by StMelon
for a better application according to the mods

• Bot

Hi StMelon,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi StMelon can you possibly add a bit more to this app as you basically say the same thing twice, but this "made the server a slightly nicer place. i have reported ffaers and people not doing the right thing" makes me happy.

best of luck on your app

Hey StMelon,

Thanks for taking the time to make an admin application.

We have voted internally and unfortunately we will not be bringing you on board.

I recommend that if you do apply in the future to add some more detail into the application if you don't have many vouching admins so we can get a better picture of yourself.

Feel free to reach out to me on steam or discord if you have any questions

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management