SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AWP SG] Anastasia's Moderator Application

Anastasia

Current Steam Name: Anastasia
Steam ID: STEAM_76561199019719767
Discord Handle: Anastasia#8002

Description of myself: i am a junior college student aged 17 this year and I live in Singapore, I love cs go been playing it for 5 years now n I just recently hit over 5 k hours in total . i am an awper and I have been playing awp servers since 3 years ago.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: .minimise the plethora of mic spammers in AWP killzone
.give a stern warning n 3 days ban for people who exploit the map
.bring down hackers completely
.if I have admin power I can probably make some rounds more fun by doing no gravity awp rounds or knife only rounds etc
.i am consistently online,basically have no life n is online in the awp server everyday so I will be an active member

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: reporing mic spammers
reporting people who map glitch and contacting staff if I find anyone suspicious

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 125 hours

Vouching staff member/s: Ashaz
Vouching player/s: epicvoltz

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Anastasia,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

Just correcting some information for the staff that’ll check this out. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529727019

Also, your correct play-time (on SG) is: 1 day 3 hours or 27 hours, not 125...

Best of luck with your application :)). 

Edited by Diamond
PT

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

Thanks for applying, I have seen you on the SG servers before and know that you do make reports to help minimise mic spammers as well as hackers. I am however conflicted by your chatlogs which demonstrate consistent Racism. I wish you the best of luck but purely based on your chat logs it is a -rep from me.

AIM & SG Manager

Samuukxs#4610

Steam

Connection Time:

1 days 02:16:22 hours

get more connection time on server i guess, but good luck 

Edited by ❥ colour

• Kora changed the title to [AWP SG] Anastasia's Moderator Application

I have been playing on sg awp a fair bit recently. and have seen that u are very active on the server. I do however feel that you could be a bit more vocal on the server and get a bit more involved with the players.

On 17/11/2020 at 5:35 PM, Diamond said:

Hey, 

Just correcting some information for the staff that’ll check this out. 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:529727019

Also, your correct play-time (on SG) is: 1 day 3 hours or 27 hours, not 125...

Best of luck with your application :)). 

Hi sorry for posting the 125 i wasnt sure of how to check the time spent on the server so i just deduce the 125 based off the recent cs go hours i hit in the past 2 weeks since i joined killzone cause i domt play mm only that server

On 18/11/2020 at 6:00 PM, Samuukxs said:

Thanks for applying, I have seen you on the SG servers before and know that you do make reports to help minimise mic spammers as well as hackers. I am however conflicted by your chatlogs which demonstrate consistent Racism. I wish you the best of luck but purely based on your chat logs it is a -rep from me.

Hi i wouldnt say consistent racism would be a correct description however i do admit that i did make racist remarks before and i do apologise for my actions , sorry

I normally use my mic a lot in the awp server but recently there has been an issue with my mic and my friends have been complaining about it so i wont be using my mic very often till the problem is fix , dont want to be the one causing mic cancer in the server:3

On 18/11/2020 at 8:47 PM, ❥ colour said:
Connection Time:

1 days 02:16:22 hours

get more connection time on server i guess, but good luck 

Yep just finished all my major exams so i just came back to csgo again its been a year and i sold my old accounts away i have actually been playing killzone for quite some time already and the previous servers skynetgaming which is exactly the same as killzone i played 2 years there so i am rather experienced in the maps n game but this account is still new to killzone so sorry about that

• AshaZ featured and unfeatured this topic
  • Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management