SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] Matt_lifts's Unban Appeal

.Daytime

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Matt_lifts
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180629017
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: Un-Registered Sex Offender
Discord Handle: Robert#8048

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL
What server did you receive the punishment on? Noob Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: Not sure

Ban Reason: "Duplicate account"

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: My room-mate and I share the same IP "DUH" and when i connected like usual im instantly perma banned for "Duplicate Account" which is so dumb by who ever issued it like literally worrying for his IQ levels.

thats all i havent done anything bad ever lol.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi .Daytime,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

2 hours ago, .Daytime said:

perma banned for "Duplicate Account" which is so dumb by who ever issued it like literally worrying for his IQ levels.

This worries me because you think a admin has done it when its a auto ban because as you said you share the same ip with someone else hence the ban.

FYI your calling a computer program dumb lol.

diamond im sorry im toxic but sue me I dare you :)

Hi. 

The account you listed ("Un-Registered Sex Offender") associated with the punishment has no sourceban, please fill it out correctly with the SteamIDs of all associated accounts instead of just the profile names. 

Also as Rebecca said, it's an automatic ban placed by CONSOLE, no need to insult staff :)). 

Sourceban link (for main): https://bans.killzone.gg/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=180629017&advType=steam

Good luck with your appeal. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

you're not banned mate, just try joining without using a VPN.

Any issues create a ticket in our Discord :)

Yours Truly,

My Name is Tito
Management
| Killzone Gaming

In the case you were using a vpn just turn it off and reconnect, else you will need to provide proof that your room mate has a acc which is the reason you are being banned

Going to deny this due to no communication and i believe you figured out you arent banned since you connected a day after this was posted

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management