Sign in / Sign up with Steam

Sign In

Signin / Signup with of these services

Pssst, you are awesome!

[AWP] Hurricane's Unban Appeal

Hurricane_

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: Hurricane
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:114467044
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: Recently had a smurf but only been on once or twice and is a new account
Discord Handle: SORRY DONT HAVE ONE

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? AWP
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG AWP

What staff member issued the punishment: Unknown

Ban Reason: Randomly Banned (Unknown)

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Hi I'm a regular member of kzg awp, I was playing today (Friday 20th) at around 10:10pm (AEDT). We were on awp pro the server had approximately 12 people on, then I experience a slight lag spike (which doesn't help cause I play on a potato - many people can verify my low fps sorry), then I suddenly get kicked from the server with no active admins on. I tried to rejoin straight away as I thought it was the server disconnecting (as it does time to time) then it says I have been banned and need to go on the forums. I immediately contacted stomedy who was online in cs but not on the server and he said it could possibly be a console ban as it has been happening a lot. I have been an active member of kzg for a long time, since 2016 i believe, through jailbreak, scoutz and knifez, roleplay, minigames and now awp. I have also been around awp servers a long time and remember coming from the banhammer awp server when kzg awp started. I enjoy playing awp previously took a long break but have found time recently to engage back in with kzg. I would really love this ban to be removed or if it was for a reason told so as I believe I was following kzg rules. Sorry for the lack of evidence and no discord handle if u need me to get one just leave a message on this post.
Hurricane

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Sad 1
Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi Hurricane_,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi I have recently been informed that the ban was due to KZG’s Anti-Cheat, through Diamond on the forums chat. I don't understand why as I do not cheat in anyway and am well aware of the rules (although has been a while) and any one on the server can tell you I am sort of quiet not the best player but thoroughly enjoy playing the server.

Hurricane

Edited by Hurricane_

Hey, 

Just going to leave some information here to help with the process of this appeal. 

Sourceban link (Ignore, just for HAs reference): https://bans.killzone.gg/index.php?p=banlist&advSearch=STEAM_1:1:114467044&advType=steamid

Good luck with your appeal.

- KZG's Official* SteamID & Sourceban Finder Bot.

beep boop, beep. 

who ban my credits maker, unban him hes just too broke to gain credits . let him play and give me more credits please plus hes not cheating im just better than him TT 😭

Killzone Gaming Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Appeal.

Your UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has now been accepted.

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management