SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] i dunno sariah707 or themummabear might have been the name i have now justjess's Unban Appeal

❤ Sariah707 ❤

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: i dunno sariah707 or themummabear might have been the name i have now justjess
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:53383827
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: none
Discord Handle: JustJess#9046

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL
What server did you receive the punishment on? one of the surf servers

What staff member issued the punishment: i dont know

Ban Reason: i think it was excessive racism or something like that

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: i dont know i guess its all up to your discretion i cant remember what happened i know i abused yall which wasnt right nor was it fair to any of the members of the staff im bored really dont really know what to do have honed my surfing skills in other servers which is great i can pass heaps of maps i dunno i will try be better if i know what i did because i cant remember i cant comment on it been some time to be honest probs was acting like a actually idiot of a person like i tend to do sometimes hahahahaha i would like to be unbanned or unmuted im unsure which on is issued on me hope i can be would like to come chill again tbh

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi ❤ Sariah707 ❤,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management