SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] silver 3 :))))))))))))'s Moderator Application

Silver 3

Current Steam Name: silver 3 :))))))))))))
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: Dofox#8818

Description of myself: I made a forum post once :) (https://killzone.gg/forum/topic/9546-missing-and-broken-maps-other-general-server-issues/?tab=comments#comment-63348)
Generally high standard of work. Willing to try new things. Happy to work in a team. Currently Veteran Rank in surf

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Broad understanding and knowledge of the maps played within Skill Surf. Willingness and passion for surf and to improve the quality of surf on the servers. Friendly community engagement and interaction. Perfectionist when I want to be and happy to do menial tasks like zoning and fixing other small issues

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 24 days 20:50:44 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: Sam|, Rend, Rec, MWJ, Atox, Laney la sufa, Nasreddin

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Silver 3,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management