SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[AIM] haqte's Unban Appeal

haqte

Your in-game name: haqte

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:1:3376539

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: haqte#0306 

Server Group: OTHER

What server were you banned on? AIM - Executes #2

Staff Member that Punished You:  1Macro

Reason for Ban: flanking, baiting, generally not following the strat, ear rape - extension of first ban

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I feel I should be unbanned from KZG for the following reasons; I did not recognize that my microphone was loud ("ear rape") and having an impact on other people's experiences. A simple DM from the admin would have been sufficient, hence I would have tried to fix my headset microphone and stop it from being loud. I also had my voice chat disabled, as I was listening to a podcast/music and didn't want to listen to teammates talking etc. In addition to this, the admin furthermore could have muffled/muted me until my microphone was fixed. I was also only using my microphone to give callouts for my team, to help them win. Meaning I was not intentionally making my microphone loud (not blasting loud music, etc etc.) In terms of 'flanking' I once never flanked during the duration of the maps on the server whilst the admin was on. (Cache Mirage, Dust II). Furthermore, I did always follow the point of the objective during the maps. However on Mirage when it said "Mid to B" I went under to apps, which is not breaking the rules as going to apartments is allowed when the Terrrisot side is executing a mid to B push, as many admins during de_mirage games have informed me that pushing apartments is fine. Baiting generally only impacts the game, if the person stalls the game and drags out the game leading to a boring slow experience for others on the sever playing. Examples of this being; baiting, not peeking at the enemy team, and stalling until the timer runs out. in conclusion, I feel that I have been wrongfully banned with regards to this executes sever, and an unban is needed thank you.

Edited by ReedaNZ
incorrectly filled form.

• Bot

Hi haqte,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• ReedaNZ changed the title to [AIM] haqte's Unban Appeal
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management