SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] akako's Moderator Application

akako

Current Steam Name: akako
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:566792894
Discord Handle: akako#2887

Description of myself: Im just a normal teen who enjoys a bit of surf. I have only just got my PC a few months ago but was whipped on surfing as soon as i started. I love video games but i promise i do have a social life haha.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Im very patient when it comes to peoples problems and or doubts. This means i can help people on the server as well as giving people a smile and a chuckle.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: I have helped a couple people in the past with my little knowledge but I have been improving and will help more in the future to make KZG the most popular and enjoyable server.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 1 Day and 30 Minutes

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi akako,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Personally I havent seen/noticed you on recently, Ill try look out for you next time but say hey to me next you see me so i know its you and ill be able to see how you are :), Good luck

• 1 month later...

Your playtime on the server is very low for someone who is trying to apply for moderator, but you seem to have good intentions! Good luck.

• Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management