SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL] big ZUTTA's Unban Appeal

big ZUTTA

Your in-game name: big ZUTTA

Your Steam_ID: STEAM_0:0:68447751

Any smurfs/alternate accounts that you have: STEAM_STEAM_

Discord Handle: Big Zutta #9449 

Server Group: SKILL - SURF

What server were you banned on? SKILL SURF - Easy

Staff Member that Punished You:  DRK HADM SKILL

Reason for Ban: DDOS threats/Admin Abuse

Why I should be unbanned / unmuted: I'm sorry for how I acted the DDOS talk was all talk. I understand I was out of line and acted inappropriately and it will not happen again. I appreciate if I have to remain perma banned but the whole thing was honestly a joke that I took too far. As for the admin abuse I don't remember being rude to any admins in the sense of the word but I apologize for that too. I never actually DDOSed someone as it is illegal. Once again I'm sorry I really love the community that you have created on there and I regret the idiotic things I said. If you were to unban me I wouldn't act stupidly like that moving forward. Once again thank you for your time and I hope you can forgive my idiocy and childishness. Moreover, to the admin I abused if I did I can't remember I was pretty drunk last night but I am sorry. I hope even if I am not able to be unbanned that i could come and apologize on discord to whoever I offended.

Edited by yoshimasa

• Bot

Hi big ZUTTA,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• yosh changed the title to [SKILL] big ZUTTA's Unban Appeal
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management