SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

gucc_chan

Increasingly over the last few months I have found myself with less and less time for myself, leading to the long period of inactivity for me over the last little while. Unfortunately this pattern will continue into the foreseeable future as I step up in my employment and pass through my last year of secondary education. It is with deep regret that I must resign from my current position as an Aim Group Moderator as I cannot with any good conscious continue to hold this role without being able to contribute to the running of the KZG servers.

I would like to thank all of the members of the staff team for being very welcoming of me and making my time as staff a pleasant one.

- gucc

HI Gucc_chan,

on behalf of KZG Management Team I would like to say thank you for your time and effort to help that you have put in to maintain our community / servers.

Hope all the best on your future endeavours.

Thank you!

Edited by ruthles_kila!
sentence wasn't complete

Sincerely,

ruthles_kila
Jump Server Manager