SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

When or will we ever get vertigo added to the map pool?

prodiej

+rep Adding Vertigo to executes would be a great idea, admins please consider making this a possibility ?

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

I’m just a mod here so don’t expect me to give a proper answer but as good as having a new map would be, it requires a lot of time and effort which the few people who actually have the ability to do this stuff do not have. You have to set the spawns, the strats, see if any bugs will arise and fix any bugs that arise afterwards. It took us forever just to fix “stuck spots” on Cache and Overpass. The community may also not enjoy the map on executes making all that effort worthless. I’m 100% all for vertigo being in the map pool but it’s unlikely.

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/12/2020 at 1:27 PM, District said:

I’m just a mod here so don’t expect me to give a proper answer but as good as having a new map would be, it requires a lot of time and effort which the few people who actually have the ability to do this stuff do not have. You have to set the spawns, the strats, see if any bugs will arise and fix any bugs that arise afterwards. It took us forever just to fix “stuck spots” on Cache and Overpass. The community may also not enjoy the map on executes making all that effort worthless. I’m 100% all for vertigo being in the map pool but it’s unlikely.

I understand that it takes a lot of time, but fixing bugs and making new maps etc, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do? Retakes can’t just be the same forever, some changes needs to be made imo.

cute french bulldog GIF by Frank Macchia

- Aqua -

- Aim Moderator -

- KZG Aim -

1 hour ago, Aqua said:

I understand that it takes a lot of time, but fixing bugs and making new maps etc, isn’t that what you’re supposed to do? Retakes can’t just be the same forever, some changes needs to be made imo.

I mean yes it’s our job to ensure people follow the rules, but it’s a limited amount of people that fix bugs and make maps. We don’t really have a team dedicated to this sort of stuff so it’s hard to be able to find the time to do it.

• 5 months later...