SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[MORDHAU] JedemPowerfish's Moderator Application

JedemPowerfish

Current Steam Name: JedemPowerfish
Steam ID: STEAM_76561198113184391
Discord Handle: DISCORD#6411

Description of myself: Frequent Mordhau playtime, fair player. Lots of experience in dealing with toxic players. I believe im a fair and trustworthy person, im interested in becoming a moderator for your server because ive had the most fun playing with you guys. I hate seeing the vibe ruined by people FFAing/bullying. I was involved in a workplace accident so i have a lot of time on my hands,  so being around at all different times isnt an issue for me. Ive always found your admin team very polite and fair, and id be stoked to be apart of it!

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Ive owned a few rust servers in the past, and moderated rust,arma,minecraft and hurtworld servers. I really enjoy helping new players get a feel for the game in a 1v1 server, nothing worse than seeing a lvl 2 player being absolutely creamed all the time and leaving. And im a fun dude, always keen for a game and a laugh.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Ive helped staff members, and new players on the server. Im always trying to keep the servers i play on fun and fair. 

Play time on the server group I am applying for: Unfortunatly i cant find this statistic for mordhau

Vouching staff member/s: Duke
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Edited by JedemPowerfish

• Bot

Hi JedemPowerfish,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hi Jedem, 

Always a pleasure playing with you. 

The team have now been notified of your app. 

Before too long, there will be a vote and I will advise you of the outcome. 

Good luck. 

Duke

Jedem,

I have seen you across servers and are always polite from my experiences.

I think you could be a positive contributor to our team.

Good luck, +1

Vegvisir

• Like 1

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management