SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] harv2004757's Unban Appeal

harv2004757

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: harv2004757
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:426447079
Smurfs/ accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: harv-#8791

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? OTHER
What server did you receive the punishment on? KZG | Noob Surf | Popular Easy Maps | !WS/!K...

What staff member issued the punishment: Cam PR

Ban Reason: mic spam

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: I didn't even have my mic plugged in I had only been in the lobby for 10 seconds when all of a sudden you have been banned from the server appeared I looked on the forum to see why and this Cam PR guy had banned almost 10 other people for the same thing. please I love playing on your servers they relax me and makes me feel disconnected from everything and I never speak in chat so this is just a bit weird on why it was me banned yours sincerely harv2004757.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi harv2004757,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hello, from what i was told from the mod you had been ban evading hence why the other "10 people" where banned since it was you apparently. Unless you can give me evidence from your point of view im going to deny this for now as you also have no playtime on your account and if you are coming on to cause shit on my server group im not going to tolerate it.

• Diamond changed the title to [SKILL SURF] harv2004757's Unban Appeal
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this UNBAN / UNMUTE APPEAL has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this APPEAL please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management