SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] ✪RanDy's Moderator Application

Randy

Current Steam Name: ✪RanDy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167337260
Discord Handle: MonsterDaRanD#4288

Description of myself: Naturally, I am someone that is laid back and can get on having a good laugh, but I don't look over when something goes too far. I have staffed on other games before and that has taught me how to work together with other people, have a friendly personality and not afraid to defend when needed. Generally, I am not the most known on the server but I am happy to talk to anyone when I can.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am on when no staff are on, so I am able to map sure that highly populated servers like Easy and Noob and have control over them. If anyone needs help, I don't second guess helping them, whether it is server-side or helping them surf. I try to be welcoming to newer players when they first get into server/surfing and make them feel welcome if they are having a hard time with it.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Donated to the server (6months of VIP) introduced friends of mine to the server. Helped within the community by teaching people about the game, and helping them. (Skill Surf and AWP). Helped other staff members with reporting stuff while no one is on the server.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 6 days 15:18:48 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Like 1
  • Thumbs up 2

• Bot

Hi ✪ MonsterDaRanD,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

6 hours ago, ✪ MonsterDaRanD said:

Current Steam Name: ✪RanDy
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:167337260
Discord Handle: MonsterDaRanD#4288

Description of myself: Naturally, I am someone that is laid back and can get on having a good laugh, but I don't look over when something goes too far. I have staffed on other games before and that has taught me how to work together with other people, have a friendly personality and not afraid to defend when needed. Generally, I am not the most known on the server but I am happy to talk to anyone when I can.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: I am on when no staff are on, so I am able to map sure that highly populated servers like Easy and Noob and have control over them. If anyone needs help, I don't second guess helping them, whether it is server-side or helping them surf. I try to be welcoming to newer players when they first get into server/surfing and make them feel welcome if they are having a hard time with it.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Donated to the server (6months of VIP) introduced friends of mine to the server. Helped within the community by teaching people about the game, and helping them. (Skill Surf and AWP). Helped other staff members with reporting stuff while no one is on the server.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 6 days 15:18:48 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

Would be good as a mod. Vouching for u :D

• 2 weeks later...

+rep, 

Active, and from what I can currently see, they understand KZG's rules and possess qualities similar to that of a staff member.

Best of luck with your application. 

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management