SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Zee's Moderator Application

Zee

Current Steam Name: Zee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:65032161
Discord Handle: Zee#7409

Description of myself: Eighteen year old student from the East coast of New Zealand. Pretty kick back, mature and I like to surf on KZG.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Active moderator, maturity when needed, not being petty/arguing over little things, doing the job if its needed.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Surfed on KZG for years and have talked with many staff members in the past. Used to know a few in 2018 but that was a while ago. Was going to apply for admin back then with a vouch from two different mod's and even Skyprah himself I think? Lol

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 8 days, 17 hours. Have heaps more hours across all the other servers. I'd estimate I have around 500 hours on KZG servers alone.

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO

Edited by Diamond
Glitched, fixed it up :)

giphy[1].gif        ~Zee~

• Bot

Hi Zee,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

• 2 weeks later...
  • Bot

Hi,

We are sorry to inform you that this application has been denied.

if you have enquiry's about the judgement of this application please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

DENIED.

- Killzone Gaming Management