SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] Harri a Cutie's Moderator Application

Harri a Cutie

Current Steam Name: Harri a Cutie
Steam ID: 76561198162949997
Discord Handle: Harri a Cutie#4263

Description of myself: easy going and love to take the piss but can understand when it has gone to far. i try to always see the funny side of things. I think these are good qualities for a mod to have as you need to be able to determine when something has been taken to far, while not taking everything seriously.

Qualities I can bring to Killzone Gaming: Someone who is laid back and talks to people on the surf servers often and can help moderate the chats/players on them. There have been quite a few occasions where players have been breaking one or more of the rules and neither a mod or admin could come in time to sort it out. I am on consistently when I don't have uni exams going and so am available the majority of the time to respond to calladmins etc. So as a summary, be friendly and active aswell as a consistent presence in the community to help.

Contributions I have made towards Killzone Gaming: Calling Admins when players are breaking rules in both voice chat and text chat. For example, I have helped randy on two separate occasions, from what I can remember, to mute players who were being extremely toxic/racist and helped to confirm that somebody was using a second account while muted on another. I also just try to help people in chat when they want to know how to do certain commands aswell as helping new players learn how to surf/get better.

Play time on the server group I am applying for: 13 days and 13 hours

Vouching staff member/s: 
Vouching player/s: 

I have read and met the application requirements for the server group I am applying for: YES
I have read the Community Rules: YES

Are you currently a staff member of another community: NO,

• Bot

Hi Harri a Cutie,

We wish you all the best in your Staff Application!

DO NOT BUMP OR TRY TO GET ANYONE TO READ OR VOUCH ON YOUR APPLICATION.

The Staff Application Process usally takes between 2-3 weeks upon making an application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Being Honest here Harri, you are one of the few players I have heard of that even if staff aren't around you still uphold the rules and maintain the qualities that KZG represents, some my personal experience with you, you are something that is willing to help, and someone that clearly understands the rules. Personally I think you will be a great fit for the staff team and best of luck with your application.

+rep

• Bot

Hi,

It is our pleasure to accept this Application.

Welcome to the Team, please follow the steps sent to you via PM's if you have any problems or further enquiry's please do not hesistate to get in touch with a member of the Senior Staff Team ( one of the following; Head Administrator, Manager, Community Director, Management).

ACCEPTED.

- Killzone Gaming Management