SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

[SKILL SURF] anime thighs's Unmute Appeal

crayfishattorney

What was your IGN (Steam Name) at the time of the punishment: anime thighs
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:434596790
Alternate accounts you have association with that may be attached to the punishment: NONE
Discord Handle: animethighs69#5305

What server group / server did you receive the punishment on? SKILL SURF
What server did you receive the punishment on? Easy Surf

What staff member issued the punishment: randy/sam I think

Ban Reason: called randy n word

Why should I be unbanned / unmuted: Yeah I did it as a joke Im not actually racist I didnt think randy would mute me but he did because he was doing his duty as a mod which is fair enough it was meant to be 24 hours but I think sam made it like a week or something coz Im like extra racist but its actually a charade Im a really nice and loving person and yeah I'd like to be unmuted because I like talking to people on killzone gaming as I am severly depressed.

Do you have an evidence that may prove your case: NO, 

• Bot

Hi crayfishattorney,

A member of the Management Team will look in to your Unmute / Unban Appeal.

In the mean time please wait for a response from someone on the team.

The Unmute / Unban Appeal process usually takes 1 week.

DO NOT try to bump this post and / or harass a member of the staff team to have a look at your application.

- Killzone Gaming Management

Hey, 

This has expired: https://bans.killzone.gg/index.php?p=commslist&searchText=STEAM_1:0:434596790&Submit

In future, appeals aren't generally necessary unless the punishment is longer than or equal to a week. However, if you have concrete evidence indicating your punishment was unfair, then go for it. 

Thank you and have a good day.

Management

Discord - Diamond#7161 | Steam - Diiam0nd