SIGNING IN WITH STEAM IS CURRENTLY DISABLED. PLEASE CREATE A TICKET IN OUR DISCORD IF YOU CANNOT LOGIN TO YOUR ACCOUNT. ×

Black Chef Application

Black Chef

I felt that applying for moderator first was the right choice having baby steps instead of leaping into the unknown.

Please let me know what you think.

Thanks as Always    :tounge:

Edit:

If you would like to see how I handle real situations rather than me just explaining how then feel free to read my conversations with @Sirtron and @NBK . I handled both Situations differently as I knew that Sirtron would be willing to listen to what I had to say, I also met what he wanted along with adding my own points, this is how i do almost all arguments. On the other hand NBK wasn't up for any conversation, I knew this through his lack of effort and my previous interactions with him on his Mod App. My goals was simply to vocalise my side of the story as a false -rep can only mean bad things. I didn't have any other goals for this situation because I knew he would not be willing to take on board anything I have to offer. I try my best to not have these kind of conversations on a public scale and have contacted NBK to apologise for being harsher than necessary in my replies.

Thanks for reading

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

black chef is an active member of the community and shows a lot of attributes to become a good moderator. the only thing I would like to see change is the amount of effort you have put into the application. I believe you are more than capable to include a lot more information to really increase your chance of becoming a moderator for KZG.

5135_101.png&key=b46b56d6a110bb30feb65cb76561198064405149.png&key=cd79db14b417bd76561198064405149.png&key=77b2b9d9d9da09graphic.png&key=abdd4fbbb688120b538163e5

'sirtron' wrote:
black chef is an active member of the community and shows a lot of attributes to become a good moderator. the only thing I would like to see change is the amount of effort you have put into the application. I believe you are more than capable to include a lot more information to really increase your chance of becoming a moderator for KZG.

Didn't want to bore people with things that they have already heard 1000 times on other applications as i much prefer actions over words but I'll be sure to put in some more info as requested.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

+rep, makes really good chicken. In all seriousness as a nub to kzg black chef has been really friendly and a really great help in showing me the ropes and definitely deserves this position  :heart:

'Luniic' wrote:
+rep, makes really good chicken. In all seriousness as a nub to kzg black chef has been really friendly and a really great help in showing me the ropes and definitely deserves this position  :heart:

Thanks man  ;)

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

black chef is responsible and respectful towards admins, dont see him break rules and his always active on the server +rep would love to see this person as a moderator

'ZCS_Zois' wrote:
+rep has big tits so everyone should love him like i do :)

You know it  ;)

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Barno320' wrote:
-rep not very respectful to others

if you can't take a bit of criticism on your mod app causing you to react like this then you clearly don't deserve the role.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
Barno320 wrote:

if you can't take 1 bit of criticism on your mod app causing you to react like this then you clearly don't deserve the role.

U wrote on my mod application doesnt handle situations right well man dont talk shit if you dont expect someone to talk shit back just saying

Yum :dodgy:

'Barno320' wrote:
Black Chef wrote:
Barno320 wrote:

if you can't take a bit of criticism on your mod app causing you to react like this then you clearly don't deserve the role.

U wrote on my mod application doesnt handle situations right well man dont talk shit if you dont expect someone to talk shit back just saying

i expect valid "shit"

also i don't think you understand that - repping someone dosen't mean you hate them. it just means you don't think you are ready for the role.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
Barno320 wrote:
Black Chef wrote:
Barno320 wrote:

i expect valid "shit"

also i don't think you understand that - repping someone dosen't mean you hate them. it just means you don't think you are ready for the role.
Ik thats why i said -rep because i dont think your ready for the roll

@NBK If that's your opinion then be my guest but the timing of you writing this seems a bit just like an attack of revenge.

I'm not for sale yet.

38cg95l.gif

'Black Chef' wrote:
@NBK If that's your opinion then be my guest but the timing of you writing this seems a bit just like an attack of revenge.

ha okay  :P

Write what you are looking for and press enter or click the search icon to begin your search